Thanks for your interest in sharing or republishing our content! Here are some ground rules ...
What Romance Writing Academy Content Can You Use? And How?
- Feel free to share links to any of our content by e-mail and social media. We sincerely appreciate when you share content you find useful or entertaining!
- Feel free to republish in full any original graphic images (such as charts, graphs, cartoons, infographics), videos, or other visual content by copying or embedding them and including them in your content, as long as you honor the Content Attribution Policy below. (Note: This does not include any stock images we've purchased for use in our content. We use only licensed/purchased or royalty-free images pursuant to the acceptable use policies provided by the image copyright holders. If you don’t obtain and maintain a license for the image yourself, you should not use the image.)
- Feel free to reference or quote up to 75 words of any of our text content (facts, figures, quotes, etc.) in your own blog articles, presentations, documents, etc. as long as you honor the Content Attribution Policy below.
- Unfortunately, we can’t let you republish in full any of our text-based content (blog articles, PDFs, PPTs, DOCs) on the web. We would love to collaborate with you if you’d like to contact us for a quote, an article, or other information for your site.
- Unfortunately, we cannot fulfill requests for original files (e.g. PDFs, PPTs, DOCs or original video files). Sorry!
- You cannot make money off of or profit from any of our content. If the content you accessed from any of our sources (social media, website, blog, and etc.) was free, you need to keep it free if you share it.
- If you’d like to earn money from the Romance Writing Academy content, please consider becoming an Affiliate. You can learn more about our Affiliate policies and the Legal Terms here.
- You cannot claim our content as your original ideas (i.e. using our content and publishing it on a channel as your own). We love that you want to share it, but please share the original link so people know what we created and that you shared it.
- You cannot modify our content. As the content creator, Romance Writing Academy may hold copyright or other legal rights to the work, the images, or other information in the content. You may share, but you may not change, alter, or add to anything that we have created.
- Nothing from our paid content may be shared without express written permission from Romance Writing Academy. This includes course videos, modules, lessons, exercises, and the like. If content is not free and findable through an Internet search, you may not share it.
Content Attribution Policy
- Romance Writing Academy must be clearly attributed as the source of the content. That means you cannot modify our content to remove our logo or to add your own in any way.
- You must link to the original Romance Writing Academy source you're referencing.
- For blog article, images/graphics, or posts you must link to the URL of the specific blog article you’re referencing.
- For references to Romance Writing Academy downloadable content offers behind a form, please link to the landing page URL with the form for that individual offer.
Any questions? Contact us! We love helping others learn and grow their platforms. We’re happy to work with you if you’d like to interview us, hire us, or otherwise collaborate.
Thanks for the content love. We appreciate it! 🎉🎉🎉