As a student, visitor, or customer on Romance Writing Academy, you are part of a diverse learning community. Like most communities, the Romance Writing Academy community has some basic ground rules.
Please help us create a healthy environment by respecting the following standards when using Romance Writing Academy:
- Treat your fellow learners with respect.
- Insulting, condescending, or abusive words will not be tolerated.
- Do not harass other learners.
- Polite debate is welcome as long as you are discussing the ideas, not attacking the person.
- Remember that Romance Writing Academy is a global forum with learners from many different cultures and backgrounds.
- Be kind, thoughtful, and open-minded when discussing race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or controversial topics since others likely have differing perspectives.
Post appropriate content.
- Content that violates the the Terms of Service is not permitted.
- You may not post inappropriate (e.g., pornographic or obscene) content.
- Do not post copyrighted content.
- Do not advertise or promote outside products or organizations.
- Do not spam the forums with repetitive content.
- Appropriate content in romance can be somewhat subjective. To simplify any concerns or questions about what constitutes "appropriate content" please read the Appropriate Content article.
Posts that violate this Code may be deleted or made invisible to other students by any forum moderator.
Students who repeatedly break these rules may be removed from the course and/or may lose access to the Romance Writing Academy site.
If someone is violating the Code of Conduct, you can report them to find out how read our article on reporting abuse.